Friday, July 16, 2010

Response to Comments

In response to Ben Thar's comments I offer up the following:
In my previous blog I did say it was the "ADP" which at the time I wrote it, it made perfect sense to me since it is the Arkansas Democratic Party. Unfortunately its called the Democratic Party of Arkansas.
Now in response to his other complaints about input to the Party Platform, the input as I said in the blog, occurs or is supposed to occur at the PRE-CONVENTION meeting held Wednesday, not on the Convention floor as he suggested.
Whether Mr. Thar likes it or not, I appreciate his input. I know that what I'm writing is not going out to outerspace unread. If he reads anything besides my blog he should know that every publication has to make corrections to what they have printed. I am, unfortunately, subject to the same type of errors.
This blog is to open up a discussion that is totally lacking in politics in Hot Springs. I can't speak for the Republicans but then maybe if they start reading this blog I'll find out if that is true for them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers